The Class 307 was introduced to the London Liverpool Street - Southend Victoria line in 1956. originally built to run at the voltage of 1500vDC, the units were rebuilt in 1962 to 25kv/6.25kv, which resulted in the movement of the motor coach from the centre to the driving car.
These trains ran until 1990, when they were replaced by modern Class 321 units. A few units were transferred to Neville Hill Depot in Leeds for working local services to Doncaster, whereupon they received the smart red/cream livery.
The kit contains all the livery elements required and a cardboard panel for the pantograph well. This can be further improved with 3D-printed cab ends, available from N-Train