Electra Rail produces a revolutionary range of ultra high quality vinyl wraps that allow you to easily re-livery your favourite model without the need to repaint or fiddle with tiny transfers. Everything is pre-cut and self-adhesive to make life easy.
All Electra products are printed on clear backed vinyl with amazing detail and high-quality livery application.
Electra Rail vinyls are professionally printed to order. Whilst I do endeavour keep many popular lines in stock, there can be a lead time of around 28 days for delivery.
If there is anything not on the website that you think might be worth doing, let me know. Commissions for unusual liveries and one-offs can be undertaken.
Please e-mail or phone for any enquiries.
Instruction Sheets and other useful documents
- Northern Belle Full Trainset now in OO - New artwork in N
- Mk2 High Speed Track Recording Coach (HSTRC)
- Tribometer Train in OO
- 156480 "RAF 100" in N Gauge
- Class 350 now available in LNWR livery for N and OO
- GWR Special HST Power Cars 43093 "Old Oak Common" in GWR Green and 43172 "Harry Patch"